Osidon has been at the forefront of innovation and disruption in the accounting and tax industry for the past 5 years and is now also reinventing the financial advisory sector in association with Discovery. Using the latest cloud and AI technology, we are completely reshaping how financial services are being delivered. For this venture we require a Bookkeeper to join our dynamic team.
Minimum Qualifications and General:
- National Senior Certificate;
- A Diploma in Bookkeeping,
- ICB certification will be beneficial,
- Own reliable transport;
- A clear criminal record;
- Be available to work both remotely with a reliable internet connection and from the Osidon office as required.
- At least two (2) years of bookkeeping experience;
- At least one (1) year debtors experience;
- Having Payroll experience will be an advantage.
- Experience in working with cloud accounting software.
- Xero and SimplePay experience will be an advantage.
- You must have excellent numerical skills;
- The ability to communicate effectively in English in verbal and written format;
- Computer literate with the ability to understand and use online accounting and payroll software effectively;
- Be well organised;
- Professionalism toward clients and colleagues,
- Have a keen eye for detail;
- Be a self-driven individual;
- Must be able to work in a team;
- You must be able to work under pressure;
- Should be able to implement instructions effectively;
- You must be comfortable adapting to change;
- Excellent administration skills;
- You must be able to meet deadlines;
- Be focused on quality and accuracy;
- You will be required to maintain a high level of confidentiality and ethical behaviour;
- Be eager to always develop your professional and personal skills to continuously grow into the best you can be.
Successful candidates will have the following responsibilities:
- General bookkeeping duties including account reconciliation and administration;
- Debtors follow up and administration;
- Payroll processing;
- Assist with Ad hoc tasks and duties as required within the Accounts Department;
- You will form part of a team who uses the latest technology and innovation to ensure professional service delivery;
- You will work under the supervision of the COO and management team who will provide you with the support and guidance you need to excel and advance in your career.
- Medical Aid, Pension Fund and more.
If you know that you are the perfect candidate for this position, please apply for this opportunity by submitting your CV and supporting documents in PDF format. Please ensure that you have read all the requirements carefully.